Tuesday 31 May 2011

What our customers say about Absolute Centre Stage

Here is just some of the great feedback we have received.
Below is a snippet of some of the wonderful feedback we've received from our valued customers and event organisers. At Absolute we would personally like to thank each and everyone of our customers, and extend a further thank you for those of you that have said such kind and positive words about Absolute Centre Stage Ltd.
Joanna Pollick
Hi Pete, what can I say, it was for us, total perfection and everything we could have ever dreamed it would be. The whole room was incredible, every single guest said how delightful it was and its hard to put into words just how much we appreciated all your hard work to make our night run with virtual perfection. Can you use our pictures for your website? I'd be honoured to let you use them. No problem whatsoever. Soon as we get them I will forward any copies to you. I did mean to call you today (and still will tomorrow) to thank you personally but when I say the phone has not stopped. I have not had a second. I know the many functions you must do, and we too have attended many, but honestly, we felt the atmosphere was fantastic and the dance floor packed, just as we wanted with a million kids all having a ball, not mauling around outside hanging round the doors. In short, we were thrilled beyond words! I will call you tomorrow to thank you again and am sad it's all over, as much as anything because I no longer need to speak to all the incredible people that made this possible and whom I've grown so fond of over the last few months, including yourself of course. Need to marry the kids off now so I can start all over again with the function planning.
Stuart
Hi Pete, I wanted to thank you again for the fabulous lighting and entertainment you provided on Sunday night, we were both totally blown away by the transformation of the room. The room looked fantastic and was better than we could have ever imagined. And big Al played his part in what was a brilliant party, the phones not stopped ringing since with everyone telling us what a great time they had. Thanks again for the Man U picture, Sam loves it and I really appreciate you giving it him. Thanks.
Mark Taylor, Customer Development Director for Unilever
What can I say, the biggest thank you ever goes out to you and your team for without question, the most superb night we have EVER had. I have nothing but compliment after compliment about the music, the lights and the dance floor – that really seems to have hit the mark!
Andrew and Hugh’s Civil Ceremony – The Lowry Hotel
You promised us a ‘wow’ factor and boy did you deliver!! People have really raved about it all weekend (and I am sure will continue to do so). They have described the whole thing as ‘classy’, ‘stylish’ and ‘stunning’ all the things we wanted to hear. One guest said that walking into the room in the evening took his breath away, and I know exactly what he meant.
Carrier, Carrier Christmas Event 2007 – The Radisson Edwardian Hotel Manchester
I just wanted to say a big thank you to you and all your staff for yet again a fabulous evening. All our staff commented on the room layout – it was amazing. Please pass on a huge thanks to your superb DJ.
Lesley Breen, Event Manager for Manchester Evening News
Thank you very much for supplying the wonderful illuminated dance floor, star and chairs for the M.E.N Diary Party. The room looked absolutely fabulous and gave the event that extra sparkle!
J.P Judd International President, The Institute of Fire Engineers.
I do want to thank you personally for the ideas, delivery and your support in making both social events associated with our conference absolute winners! Everyone I have spoken to enjoyed the events and were impressed with the professionalism of the organisation.
NCC Group
Dear Pete, I am writing to thank you and your staff for the fantastic stage and dance floor areas created at the Imperial War Museum North on Friday 16th December for NCC Groups Annual Christmas Party. The light up dance floor will not be forgotten, and the overall effect with the starcloth and air cones was really stunning.